Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 19 (Who?), Viewed: 15169 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 7:49 PM
Default 100 Day CAS Challenge Sims 4
I have decided to create my own daily CAS challenge except this one takes commitment, it is a 100 day CAS challenge! I myself will be doing this challenge and if you do decide to do it use #Hananas100DayChallenge and I will probably have a look at your progress through it, good luck 🙂
If you would like to view my progress through it I will be posting it here: https://hanana-046.tumblr.com/ and here: http://aminoapps.com/p/fcfcu

Here is the themes for each day:
Day 1: Go Crazy (make a sim in anyway you want, go crazy)
Day 2: Colour (make 7 sims, one for each colour of the rainbow, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink)
Day 3: Animal (make a sim that looks like an animal, CC is recommended for this one)
Day 4: Doll (make a sim that looks like a doll)
Day 5: Punk Rock (make a sim with a punk rock style)
Day 6: Element (make a sim that represents an element, fire, earth, water, air)
Day 7: Gothic (make a sim that has a gothic look)
Day 8: Alien (make an alien sim)
Day 9: Hybrid (make a hybrid sim, like a mermaid, half human half fish, or a satyr, half goat half human, or something you made up by yourself)
Day 10: Child (make a child sim, it can be either gender and it can look however you want)
Day 11: Model (make a sim that looks like a model)
Day 12: Ages (make one sim in each age group, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder, they could be a family, or it could be one sim through every life stage, or something entirely different)
Day 13: Girly-Girl (make a sim with the style of a girly girl)
Day 14: Tomboy (make a sim with the style of a tomboy)
Day 15: Singer (make a sim based of a singer)
Day 16: Actor (make a sim based of a actor)
Day 17: My Style (make a sim with your style)
Day 18: Dessert (make a sim based on a dessert)
Day 19: School Girl (make a sim based of a school girl, it can be fantasy too)
Day 20: Fruit (make a sim based on a fruit)
Day 21: Pride (make a sim dressed as if going to a gay pride festival)
Day 22: Pastel (make a sim with pastel colours)
Day 23: Simself (make a sim based on yourself)
Day 24: Seasons (make 4 sims, one based on each season, Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer)
Day 25: Plants (make a sim based on a flower or plant of your choosing)
Day 26: Love (make a couple)
Day 27: Book Character (make a sim based on a character in a book)
Day 28: Crystal (make a sim based on a crystal of your choosing)
Day 29: Diversity (make a sim that is of a different ethnicity to you, examples, Caucasian, Asian, Arabic, African American, Mongolian, there are thousands to choose from)
Day 30: Gamer (make a sim that looks like someone who does gaming)
Day 31: Disney Princess (make a sim based of a disney princess)
Day 32: Ugly (make the ugliest sim you can make)
Day 33: Beauty (change the sim you made yesterday from ugly to beauty)
Day 34: Teacher (make a sim that is based of a teacher, they can be of any subject area, examples, art, math, history, science)
Day 35: Hobbies (make a sim based of a hobbie, examples, painting, drawing, photography, bush walking, gym)
Day 36: Weather (make a sim based of a particular kind of weather, examples, storm, rain. sunshine, cloudy)
Day 37: Disney Villain (make a sim based of a Disney villain)
Day 38: Ohana Means Family, Family Means No One Gets Left Behind (make a sim based of one of your family members, or if you want you can make all of your family)
Day 39: Wedding (make a sim or couple dressed ready for a wedding, they can be going as a guest or the bride/groom or even the bride/grooms family members)
Day 40: Power (make a sim based on a goddess or god, you can base them of a already existing god or goddess or you can make them up)
Day 41: Fan (make a sim based of a fangirl or fanboy)
Day 42: Celebration (make a sim as if they are going to a celebration)
Day 43: Style Stealer (make a sim in the style of another simmer)
Day 44: Friends Forever (make a sim based on one of your friends)
Day 45: Refurbished (remake one of your sims that you made a long time ago)
Day 46: Youth (make a elderly sim and then create their younger self)
Day 47: Cartoon (make a sim based on a cartoon you watched when you were younger)
Day 48: Holiday (make a sim based of a holiday you celebrate)
Day 49: Pattern (make a sim based of a pattern, examples, polka dots, tartan, stripes)
Day 50: Classic Childhood Movie (make a sim based of a character from a classic childhood movie that either you or your parents watched as children)
Day 51: Nature Lover (make a sim that looks like a nature lover, perhaps a hippie or something similar?)
Day 52: Plain Jane/Average Joe (make a sim that is very plain and ordinary)
Day 53: Grim Reaperís Apprentice (make a sim that you think would look like a grim reaperís apprentice)
Day 54: Runaway (make a sim that looks like a young runaway)
Day 55: Post-apocalypse Survivor (make a sim that looks like they just survived or are surviving a apocalypse)
Day 56: Widow (make a sim that is a widow, her husbands death can be recent or a long time ago, its up to you)
Day 57: Experiment Gone Wrong (make a sim that looks like an experiment gone wrong or a scientist that just had an experiment go wrong)
Day 58: Royalty (make a sim that is royalty, you may base them of a real life royal or a made up one)
Day 59: Modern Day Witch/Warlock (make a sim that is a witch/warlock but that looks modern, not medieval)
Day 60: Raised Wild (make a sim that looks like they were raised in the jungle or somewhere wild)
Day 61: Twins (make a pair of twin sims, they can be identical or not, its up to you)
Day 62: Coffee Addict (make a sim that looks like someone who loves coffee)
Day 63: Blogger (make a sim that looks like a tumblr blogger)
Day 64: Steampunk (make a sim in the steampunk style)
Day 65: Chef (make a sim that looks like a chef, it can be an existing chef or one that you make up)
Day 66: Lyrical (make a sim based of a song)
Day 67: Siblings (make a pair of sims, a bigger sibling and a little sibling, they can be either gender and the older sibling can either have the protector role or the bully role)
Day 68: Jealousy (make a sim that represents jealousy)
Day 69: Inside Out (make your favourite character from the movie Inside Out)
Day 70: Ideal Guy/Girl (make a sim that would be your ideal guy/girl, that you find attractive)
Day 71: Planet (make a sim based of a planet, examples, Earth, Jupiter, Mars, Pluto)
Day 72: Emotion (make a sim based of the emotion your currently feeling)
Day 73: Art (make a sim based of a piece of artwork you like)
Day 74: Old Times (make a medieval sim)
Day 75: Cards (make a sim based of a card from a deck of traditional playing cards, examples, king, queen, jack, ace, 4, joker)
Day 76: Alcoholic (make a sim based of the different kinds of drunks, examples, happy drunk, angry drunk, sleepy drunk)
Day 77: Farmer (make a sim that looks like a classic farmer)
Day 78: Party (make a sim that is going to a party)
Day 79: Vacation (make a sim that is about to go or is on vacation)
Day 80: Outdoor (make a sim that loves being outside, perhaps a gardener?)
Day 81: Athletic (make a sim that loves to workout)
Day 82: Bookworm (make a sim that loves to read)
Day 83: Snob (make a sim that is a snob, that thinks they are better than everyone else)
Day 84: Forever I Will Live (make a sim who is immortal)
Day 85: Long Lost Friend (make a sim based of a friend that you no longer talk to but still consider a friend)
Day 86: Internet Sensation (make a sim based of a current or old internet sensation)
Day 87: #Goals (make a sim that is your own goals)
Day 88: Wanderer (make a sim that is a wanderer, someone who travels everywhere, it can be medieval or modern, its up to you)
Day 89: Stereotype (make a sim based of a stereotype of your choosing, examples, goth, gay, punk, cheerleader, biker, redneck, surfer)
Day 90: DJ (make a sim that is a DJ, it can be a real DJ or one of your creating)
Day 91: Down The Rabbit Hole (make a sim based of any character from Alice in Wonderland)
Day 92: Crossover (make a sim that looks like one of your characters from a different game)
Day 93: Rave (make a sim that is rave themed)
Day 94: Dancer (make a sim that is a dancer, examples of different kinds of dance, ballet, hip hop, contemporary, tap dance, salsa)
Day 95: Typical Foodie (make a sim that is a foodie)
Day 96: Cancer (make a sim suffering through cancer and then use the same sim but change it so they become a cancer survivor, to help raise awareness and support)
Day 97: Star Sign (make a sim based on your star sign)
Day 98: Typical Teenager (make a sim based of the stereotypical teenager, pimples and all)
Day 99: Stranger (make a sim based of a stranger you have seen today or a random person of the internet, make it look as much like them as you can)
Day 100: Update (update your simself that you made on day 23 to look more like you currently do)

If you make it to the end of this challenge I congratulate you! Feel free to comment your progress through this challenge and I'll take a look!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 3:46 PM
This would take a lot of commitment! I'll be trying this, but maybe 2 a day :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 3:49 PM
i think im going to do this. im going to upload the sims on my channel so be sure to check how im doing.
my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF...HDszR3XdDW78DEw
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 8:51 PM
i started the challenge in my channle. you are welcome to see. this is the day 1 video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOWysE2eZRI
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 11:27 AM
I'll be posting my sims on the gallery with the # I'll be making them everyday but not uploading them everyday (I'll upload in bulk)
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 6:05 AM
I am doing this now and just uploaded Day #11 <3 Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD...xHy1ejJSymxPHdA
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 12:30 AM
I will attempt this as I spent too much yet too little time in the CAS.

Even better if there is a possibility to make this a progression challenge; You have a "host" Sim (that isn't one of the themes listed here), and as you go on every day doing certain achievements (these can be made up), you can create a new Sim based on this challenge. By the end, you have dominated the Sim universe with 101 Sims!

Just an idea to expand this already-amazing one. :3
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 1:06 AM
I'm going to try this out. I'm thinking of just posting the pictures in this thread each day.

I did day one a few days ago, and I'm only now posting it. Plus day two!

Here is Joe Smith, middle aged man in middle management.

Also,

From left to right: Scarlet Reinhardt - Marshall Odom - Daisy Young - John Guillen - Skye Bennett - Maximillian Paris - Kelly Post
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 7:22 PM
Day 3 Animal

Monkey Man!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 9:01 AM
Default Hello
Hello! I know this hasn't been active for a while but I absolutely love this challenge and it inspired me to make a simblr to post my progress and other sims-related things.
I really am not sure how to get people to see my posts, so here's a self plug: https://toriwinterssims.tumblr.com/...-simblr-account
I'd be forever grateful if anybody wanted to check it out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Aurora Nights
I will attempt this as I spent too much yet too little time in the CAS.

Even better if there is a possibility to make this a progression challenge; You have a "host" Sim (that isn't one of the themes listed here), and as you go on every day doing certain achievements (these can be made up), you can create a new Sim based on this challenge. By the end, you have dominated the Sim universe with 101 Sims!

Just an idea to expand this already-amazing one. :3

I won't be doing that but you are welcome to as long as you link back here as the original
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 4:33 AM Last edited by leggieboo : 26th Feb 2017 at 3:06 AM. Reason: wanted to make the pictures on the post, with the text. also, made "goth-witchy" "witchy-goth" | Added day 2
I'm gonna do this to improve my sim-making skills. Sounds fun (and challenging)

Day 1
Created a witchy-goth sim. Her name's Tara Lilac (as you can see from the first picture, and now that i'm talking about the pictures, I think the third one's kinda big so I put it under a spoiler.).

Day 2

Finally done with making these sims, after 5 hours(!). The images are under spoilers because I think I read that after a certain amount, they have to be.

First of all, Cassidy Deer, who has the most creative name that wasn't just a step-up from Jane Doe.

This is Lawrence Truck, also has a very creative name that wasn't made that because orange rhymes with Lawrence slightly.

Spider Yellow, although her face vaguely reminds me of Yoko Ono, her personality screams Vernon Scumthorpe's estranged daughter.

Tommy Hanks, I swear I didn't mean to make it sound like Tom Hanks. Tommy was the first name that came to my mind, and Hanks replaced his original last name of Green because Hank Green.

Tristessa Sky, who's name was just the result of quickly going to a baby names site and searching "sadness" for name meanings. Also, the child of Spider and Tommy with slightly edited genetic results because I realized how much time I was spending making these sims.

Last, and definitely least amount of effort put in, Jenna Callard, who's last name was the one I saw on the back of an Altoids can because I couldn't come up with one myself.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 5:44 PM Last edited by GoddessGodiva : 25th Feb 2017 at 6:51 PM.
I'm going to be doing this challenge (though I'm not patient enough to only do 1 a day.)! I can't wait to because it's almost like this challenge was MADE for me! Here's a link to the blog I'm posting my progress on: GoddessGodivaSims (Scroll to the bottom to start at Day 1)
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 8:25 AM
I'm thinking of trying this in the sims 3.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 8:10 PM
When I get to Day 100, I'll be able to update my simself to include my pixie cut! On day 42 right now.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 9:35 PM
this thread is dead ik but im doing this for the sims 2
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 12:20 AM
Default Day 4 of the Sims 4 100 Cas Challenge-->Doll
This is my sim for day four of the 100 CAS Challenge.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th May 2017 at 1:05 AM
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th May 2017 at 3:07 AM
Just uploaded my day 1 to youtube! This is going to be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT...IjRbnZi-kfYfyeQ
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 3:03 PM
I love this challenge! I have started it already and I would love for you to check out my creations on the Gallery, my gallery name is kirkkillick.