Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 852 (Who?), Viewed: 352482 times.
Page 27 of 35
Lab Assistant
#651 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 8:37 AM
I love to be able to reduce the height of the sims, but I think for it to look good the head size must be increased and the eye size increased as well. Normally, it's enough with what maxis gave us, but sometimes I do wish I could make the eyes or head a little larger. Anyone know of a mod to do that? The one here in MTS is outdated...
Instructor
#652 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 7:35 PM
Use Bone Delta to edit Sliders or create a slider. ^
Test Subject
#653 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 2:13 AM
Hi, i've tried everything but the command doesnt seem to work even with the updated script. is there any solution to this?
Test Subject
#654 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 3:26 AM
So this isn't a bug report but a report of a bug being fixed? Possibly?

Height altered sims in my game can now successfully pick up toddlers! This doesn't matter if they're short or tall or at either extreme, but I noticed it almost entirely by chance.

Photo proof? Height-altered sim and her babby (at height -50) and her default height husbando: http://u.cubeupload.com/Morganite42...127PMshrped.jpg
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
19th Dec 2017 at 4:50 AM
Default Confused
This message has been deleted by SimsPixelPalace.
Lab Assistant
#655 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 4:51 AM
Default Confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_By_Hashtags
So this isn't a bug report but a report of a bug being fixed? Possibly?

Height altered sims in my game can now successfully pick up toddlers! This doesn't matter if they're short or tall or at either extreme, but I noticed it almost entirely by chance.

Photo proof? Height-altered sim and her babby (at height -50) and her default height husbando: http://u.cubeupload.com/Morganite42...127PMshrped.jpg


So did the mod update and fix the bug?
Lab Assistant
#656 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 5:22 AM
Can someone reply to me with the correct files I need? I am mixed up.
Lab Assistant
#657 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 9:14 AM
any update on this mod? I'm soooo ready to put it in my game again, but idk which files I'm supposed to use atm, I do thank you for continuing to work on this mod, I love it! But I want to use it...I'm def not as tall as my husband lol
Test Subject
#658 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 5:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimsPixelPalace
So did the mod update and fix the bug?


I didn't update the mod besides downloading the updated script file much earlier this year. However, I noticed this only after the recent December 12th patch.
Instructor
#659 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 1:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabiHunni
any update on this mod?


Here:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...960#post5296960

Optional Height Slider by CmarNYC
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...255#post5231255
Test Subject
#660 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 5:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_By_Hashtags
So this isn't a bug report but a report of a bug being fixed? Possibly?

Height altered sims in my game can now successfully pick up toddlers! This doesn't matter if they're short or tall or at either extreme, but I noticed it almost entirely by chance.

Photo proof? Height-altered sim and her babby (at height -50) and her default height husbando: http://u.cubeupload.com/Morganite42...127PMshrped.jpg


Does this also fix the issue where tall sims float over chairs when sitting down, and short sims sink through chairs when sitting down?
Test Subject
#661 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 5:56 AM
This is great! Any way to get the height value on the children so we can see how the values change from day to day?
Scholar
#662 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 2:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaulto
Does this also fix the issue where tall sims float over chairs when sitting down, and short sims sink through chairs when sitting down?


No, and it probably never will. That would need chairs to interact with sims. The chair must tell the sim to lower or rise its arse.
Scholar
#663 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 2:31 PM Last edited by Morphar : 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:28 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_By_Hashtags
I didn't update the mod besides downloading the updated script file much earlier this year. However, I noticed this only after the recent December 12th patch.


It is unbelivable but it works without the toddler fix. I tested the mod by GODJUL1:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=588159

This version:
heightslider1teens.zip

EA fixed something!!!!
They probably don't know it though.

Pictures here:
http://modthesims.info/download.php...346#post5318346
Test Subject
DELETED POST
27th Dec 2017 at 1:55 AM
This message has been deleted by MasterTrapani.
Test Subject
#664 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 10:07 PM
Anyone can extend the height slider instead of the 100 max make it a 200? would be really cool if anyone is interested!
Test Subject
DELETED POST
7th Jan 2018 at 12:47 PM
Default Not working
This message has been deleted by Simmimg_for_fun. Reason: cause the quote is to long
Test Subject
#665 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 12:52 PM
Ive got the scriptmods activated and it is in my modlist but it isnt working for me. Help pls(
Scholar
#666 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 1:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmimg_for_fun
Ive got the scriptmods activated and it is in my modlist but it isnt working for me. Help pls(


Did you get the files from first page or from any of the 5 different version in the thread?
The mod is not released yet so what is on first page is a prototype.
Test Subject
#667 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:46 AM
Can somebody please tell me what files I'm supposed to download into my game, this thread is a bit confusing. All I want to do is be able to change the height of all my sims (especially children). Thanks!
Scholar
#668 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:43 AM Last edited by Morphar : 17th Jan 2018 at 2:01 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sami.y.a
Can somebody please tell me what files I'm supposed to download into my game, this thread is a bit confusing. All I want to do is be able to change the height of all my sims (especially children). Thanks!



Try this experimental:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...519#post5313519

For childs you set the height in the cheat console by typing:

Highest sim: add_slider height 100
Chortest sim: add_slider height -100

For other ages you set the height in CAS by either dragging the feet slider left/right or using the CMAR addition up/down slider.
You can probably remove the toddler fix as it is already fixed by EA.
Scholar
#669 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 7:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manderz0630


I currently play with GODJUL1 version of this mod. Now when EA fixed the toddler issue it works fine. I have not noticed any arm problem though.
Except for the arm issue do you think sims in your version looks better than GODJUL1 version? In what way? Any animation settings there you can use in your mod?
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
3rd Feb 2018 at 11:07 AM
This message has been deleted by SimsPixelPalace.
Lab Assistant
#670 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:12 AM
my toddlers knees bend when I make him short
edit: there is also an arm issue
Lab Assistant
#671 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:14 AM
Default can you send me a link to the version u use
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphar
I currently play with GODJUL1 version of this mod. Now when EA fixed the toddler issue it works fine. I have not noticed any arm problem though.
Except for the arm issue do you think sims in your version looks better than GODJUL1 version? In what way? Any animation settings there you can use in your mod?

can you send me a link to the version u use
Lab Assistant
#672 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 12:33 AM
btw, sims with the -100 height have their hands sink through the piano when they play, instead of lifting their arms. I don't know how to fix animations... so for now I'm just making a smaller piano. ha
Test Subject
#673 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimsPixelPalace
my toddlers knees bend when I make him short


Yes this is such a frustrating problem, it also happens with short children too. I wish it could be fixed.
Lab Assistant
#674 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 9:42 PM
Default me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiegr1982
Yes this is such a frustrating problem, it also happens with short children too. I wish it could be fixed.
me too
Scholar
#675 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimsPixelPalace
can you send me a link to the version u use


I use this mod:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=588159

All changes are made in CAS by the feet slider.
Page 27 of 35
Back to top