Six New Recolors for the "Lost & Found" Souvenir Cabinet
White, gray, black, light-brown, brown, dark-brown.
Thanks to Numenor for his work.
I made my best to make these custom textures more realistic as possible. The mesh and the UVmap aren't "good" to make a perfect work with more details.The drowers and the doors are "terrible" :D
So if you like mine, you can use my texture as a template to make more details for your custom recolors about this Cabinet.
Hope you like
You need the SouvenirCabinet MESH . Don't forget it !
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|ML_Recolor_SouvenirCabinet_White.rar||78.5 KB||3,898||18th Jun 2006|
|ML_Recolor_SouvenirCabinet_Gray.rar||84.5 KB||2,849||18th Jun 2006|
|ML_Recolor_SouvenirCabinet_Black.rar||80.3 KB||3,513||18th Jun 2006|
|ML_Recolor_SouvenirCabinet_Light-Brown.rar||89.5 KB||3,171||18th Jun 2006|
|ML_Recolor_SouvenirCabinet_Brown.rar||85.5 KB||3,431||18th Jun 2006|
|ML_Recolor_SouvenirCabinet_Dark-Brown.rar||78.7 KB||3,171||18th Jun 2006|
|ML_ALL-RECOLORS_SouvenirCabinet.rar||496.9 KB||7,444||19th Jun 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Maxis "Lost & Found" #23: Souvenir Cabinet - *FIXED 18JUNE* - REDOWNLOAD! by Numenor|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
22 Comments / replies (Who?)